For students who qualify the following equipment/services are available:
ADA Office – Jefferson and Shelby Campus
- Victor Readers with headphones to be used with Library of Congress and Learning Ally CD’s.
- E-Text (restrictions apply)
- Text Books on audio CD (restrictions apply)
- Stationary CCTV (screen print enlarger)
- Portable CCTV for classroom use
- Screen Readers
- FM Systems
- Sign Language Interpreters
- Readers, Scribes and Note Takers
- Large print single copies of syllabi, test, brief readings and handouts
- Carbonless note taker paper
- Assistance with note taking and written exams can be made for students who qualify.
- JAWS, Kurzweil 3000, Zoomtext, Dragon Naturally Speaking, Scientific Notebook.
Computer Adaptive Devices – Jefferson Campus
- Learning Success Center – 2 Stand Alone Units
- Learning Resource Center- CCT
Computer Adaptive Devices — Shelby Campus
- Learning Resource Center- CCTV
- ADA Office at Jefferson Campus – F.S.C. 300
An individual who is deaf or hearing impaired can communicate by telephone if the other party also has a TTY or TDD.
E-Mail the ADA Office at: email@example.com
The College is not required to provide services of a personal nature, including assistance with eating, toileting, or mobility.