- Online and On-Campus Registration for currently enrolled and returning students: October 22, 2018 – January 10, 2019
- Online and On-Campus Registration for new students: October 29, 2018 – January 10, 2019
- Senior Adult Registration: (Tuition can be waived only one time per course. Same day payment required)
- Shelby-Hoover Campus – January 3, 2019; 8:00 am – 6:00 pm , Enrollment Services Office – GSB 101
- Jefferson Campus – January 3, 2019; 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Enrollment Services Office – AL 101
- Schedule Adjustment: October 29, 2018 – January 10, 2019
- Last day to register/drop/add: January 10, 2019
- Classes Begin: January 4, 2019
For information about withdrawing from classes after January 4, 2019 and receiving a refund, see the Prorated Refund Schedule
Note: Financial Aid will pay only for those courses that are required for the degree the student is pursuing.
Dual Enrollment / Accelerated Students
- Dual Enrollment / High School Accelerated Students. Click here for Dual Enrollment and Accelerated High School registration days and times.
New Student Orientation
Students are strongly encouraged to attend New Student Orientation. Students will gain vital knowledge regarding the following services: Library, Campus Police, Student Records, Financial Aid, Graduation, and Student Organizations. Students will also have an opportunity to meet with an academic advisor, ask questions, and gain knowledge regarding their field of interest. Click here for dates and times.