Students are strongly encouraged to attend New Student Orientation.
During this time we will:
- Introduce you to Campus Police & Security and show you where to park and where not park, how to get a student ID, as well as offer their support you while on any Jefferson State Campus.
- Show you how to use your myJSCC username and password to access: student records, registration, and online classes.
- Help you apply for financial aid
- Advise and answer your questions about choosing a major or transferring to another school.
- Walk you through how to access library resources to help you in your classes
- Show you how to be active with student organizations
- And eventually sign up for graduation!