Students are strongly encouraged to attend New Student Orientation. Students will gain vital knowledge regarding the following services: Library, Campus Police, Student Records, Financial Aid, Graduation, and Student Organizations. Students will also have an opportunity to meet with an academic advisor, ask questions, and gain knowledge regarding their field of interest.
Shelby – Hoover Campus, Health Science Building 129
- Thursday, July 6: 1pm & 6pm
- Friday, July 7: 9am
Jefferson Campus, Lurleen Wallace Hall 300
- Monday, July 10: 1pm & 6pm
St Clair – Pell City, Rooms 101 & 105
- Tuesday, July 11: 9am & 1pm
Chilton – Clanton Campus, Rooms 102 & 104
- Wednesday, July 12: 9am
Fall course registration for returning students will be Monday, June 26, 2017. New students will be able to register on Thursday, July 6, 2017.
Follow The Instructions Below To Register To Attend FALL New Student Orientation.
- Login to myJSCC at the top of this page.
- Select Online Services (SSB) on the right
- Select Personal Information
- Select Answer a Survey
- Select Sign up for Fall Orientation
- Select the Date, Time, and Location
- Select Survey Complete
If you do not have a survey available, please contact Enrollment Services at (205) 856-7704 regarding the status of your application.