What is the Summer Boost Program?
Summer Boost is a six-week program combining developmental education and freshman orientation.
Any student who is admitted to Jefferson State for fall semester and places in developmental level English or math, and who is willing to commit to the entire six-week program of instruction.
- Math — ACT score below 20/or equivalent placement score
- English — ACT score below 20/or equivalent placement score
What are the details?
- The Summer Boost Program will be held on Monday – Thursday, June 27 – August 4,
from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Participants must complete pre-testing prior to the program.
- The program will be held on the Jefferson Campus.
- Participants cannot miss more than two days of instruction in order to successfully complete the program.
What is the cost?
There is no charge to attend the Summer Boost Program! This is a wonderful opportunity to save on tuition and fees for developmental coursework and Freshman Orientation (ORI 101), which is required for first-time students.