The Multicultural Students Association is organizing item collection to benefit the victims of Hurricane Harvey. We will be collecting items September 5 thru September 15. Items will be taken to the American Red Cross and other agencies working in the Texas and Louisiana Region.
Non-Perishable Items Needed:
- Clothes (gently worn)
- Shoes (gently worn)
- Toiletries (unopened- Hygiene Kits particularly needed)
- Canned/boxed food (pet food is also welcomed)
- Cleaning Supplies.
Look for Collection Boxes at the Following Locations:
- Shelby Campus – Any of the building Lobbies
- Clanton Lobby
- Pell City Enrollment Services
- Jefferson Campus – Enrollment Services (Lobby); FSC Lobby; Bethune Deramus (1st Floor); or Ruby/HY Carson (Hallway connecting buildings on 2nd Floor).