New Student Orientation
Students are strongly encouraged to attend New Student Orientation. Students will gain vital knowledge regarding the following services: Library, Campus Police, Student Records, Financial Aid, Graduation, and Student Organizations. Students will also have an opportunity to meet with an academic advisor, ask questions, and gain knowledge regarding their field of interest.
- Shelby - Hoover - Monday, July 6th at 1:00 pm & 6:00 pm Health Science Building (Multipurpose Room)
- Jefferson - Tuesday, July 7th at 1:00 pm & 6:00 pm Fitzgerald Student Center Room 400
- St. Clair - Pell City – Wednesday, July 8th at 9:00 am & 1:00
- Chilton - Clanton – Tuesday, July
14th at 6:00 pm
Follow the instructions below to register to attend New Student Orientation.
- Login to My JSCC Pipeline
- Select Access your online services
- Select Personal Information tab
- Select Answer a Survey
- Select Sign up for ORIENTATION
- Select the Date, Time, and Location
- Select Survey Complete
If you do not have a survey available, please contact Enrollment Services regarding the status of your application.