- Go to www.jeffstateonline.com
- Go to My JSCC Pipeline
- Enter User Name and Password and Login
- Select Access Your Online Services
- Select Student
- Select Registration
- Select Lookup Classes
- Select the correct term and select Submit
- Select Advanced Search at the bottom
- Search course database by selecting limited criteria such as subject, course number and campus. (Example: subject-English, course number-101, campus-Jefferson Campus). Select Section Search.
- A list of courses that meet the criteria selected will be listed. This list will show days and times classes meet, number of students enrolled, and the instructor (if assigned) will be listed.
- A course with a C to the left of the course indicates the course is closed.
- A course with a □ to the left of the course indicates space is available in the course. To register, check the box and select Register.
- Select New Search to lookup another course.
- To drop a course, go to Add or Drop Classes. Click on down arrow beside course and select Web Drop. Select Submit Changes.
View and/or print your schedule anytime to verify you are registered for the correct CAMPUS, DAYS and TIMES by following the instructions below:
- Select Return to Menu
- Select Registration
- Select Student Detail Schedule or Concise Student Schedule
- Internet Courses – If the class time is TBA, this is an internet class and you will see internet listed on the far right under attribute. On the left, you will see the 5 digit CRN number corresponding to the course. To see if an internet course has on campus requirements, click on the CRN number. If the syllabus is available, there will be a link called Syllabus Available. Information about on campus testing is listed on the syllabus.
Hybrid/Blended Courses – Hybrid/blended courses have regularly scheduled class meetings at a Jefferson State campus/instructional site, but the number of meetings is reduced by incorporating online instruction. It is vital for students to attend the first class meeting to receive specific information about the class meetings, exams and assignments.
- Web Required Courses – Web required courses are traditional lecture classes that are supplemented by online resources. Meeting time is not replaced by online instruction.
Video Conference Courses – Each Jefferson State campus/instructional site has at least one room designed for interactive video conferencing. This allows students at different locations to receive simultaneous instruction, interacting with the instructor and classmates as though all participants were in the same room. Interactive video conference courses are similar to traditional lecture courses, with regularly scheduled class meetings. Students may be required to access course materials in Blackboard.