Instructions on how to check my financial aid status:
- Login to myJSCC
- Under Campus Links, select Online Services, then select Financial Aid.
- Select Financial Aid Terms and Conditions, Select the aid year, then Submit
- Select the Terms and Conditions tab, and read the information carefully.
- If requesting a loan, select the Resources/Additional Information tab, and follow the instructions. Select Submit Information if the answer is “Yes”
- Select the General Information tab, and read the Check Disbursement Guidelines.
- At the top of the page, Select the Financial Aid tab, then Select Student Requirements to view the Financial Aid requirements.
- Read the Instructions for each requirement and print any required forms.
- Submit any required forms or documentation to the Financial Aid Office by the posted deadline.
Click here for information on how to Submit financial aid documents.