Registration is not complete until tuition and fees are paid in full. Students will not be allowed to continue to attend class until registration is completed. Payment is due on the same date that the classes are selected. Failure to pay by this date means that students may be dropped from their courses at any time and must reselect classes based on availability. Payment can be made on the web or at any JSCC location. Payment will not be accepted over the phone.On Campus Payment
Payment for your tuition and fees can be made at the Cashier's Office by cash, check, credit card or your financial aid award. If you pay in person, checks must be written for the exact amount and must be drawn on banks located in the United States.Online Payment
Payment can also be made online by credit card without coming to campus. JSCC accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards through myJSCC.
Instructions on how to pay tuition online:
- Sign on to My JSCC Pipeline with your user name and password.
- Select the Student tab, then click on Access Your Online Services.
- Select the Student tab, then select Student Account.
- Select Account Summary. Scroll to bottom of page and click Credit Card Payment.
- Select Term, then Submit.
- Enter Payment Amount, then Submit.
- Enter all information on this page and click Continue. Follow instructions to finish payment process.