Hotel/Motel Management Certificate Advanced Option Requirements (CER C236)
The courses listed below are part of the A.A.S. degree. While completing requirements for A.A.S. degree, a student can earn the advanced certificate. To be awarded the advanced certificate, the student should contact the Enrollment Services Graduation Office.
- *A minimum of 41 hours and a minimum GPA of 2.00 is required for a certificate from Jefferson State.
- *A minimum of 11 hours in this program must be completed at JSCC to satisfy the residency requirement.
- *Grade of C or better required in all major and option courses.
- ENG 101 English Composition
- MTH 100 or 116 Mathematics
- CIS 130 or 146 Computer Science
- CUA 101 Orientation to Hospitality Profession
- HMM 105S Principles of Hospitality Management
- HSM 240 Housekeeping Administration
- CUA 210 Beverage Management
- HMM 240 Hospitality Managerial Accounting
- HMM 251 Front Office Management
- BUS 263 Legal & Social Environment of Business
- HMM 241 Restaurant Service Management 1
- HMM 190 Internship-Practicum I
- Humanities & Fine Arts Elective