Hotel/Motel Management Option Requirements (STC C236)
The courses listed below are part of the A.A.S. degree. While completing requirements for A.A.S. degree, a student can earn the certificate. To be awarded the certificate, the student should contact the Enrollment Services Graduation Office.
- *A minimum of 29 hours and a minimum GPA of 2.00 is required for a certificate from Jefferson State.
- *A minimum of 8 hours in this program must be completed at JSCC to satisfy the residency requirement.
- *Grade of C or better required in all major and option courses.
- CUA 101 Orientation to Hospitality Profession
- HMM 105S Principles of Hospitality Management
- HSM 240 Housekeeping Administration
- CUA 210 Beverage Management
- HMM 240 Hospitality Managerial Accounting
- HMM 251 Front Office Management
- BUS 263 Legal & Social Environment of Business
- HMM 241 Restaurant Service Management 1
- HMM 190 Internship-Practicum I