Manufacturing and Technology is a field of study designed to prepare technically oriented individuals for employment in careers such as production technicians, industrial maintenance, automation, robots, biomedical equipment technology, industrial and commercial electronics, and computer aided drafting/design (CADD).
Manufacturing & Technology Offers Welding for Spring Semester Mini-Term II
- AUT186 Principles of Welding & Metal Cutting Techniques MW 4:30 – 7:50 PM Jefferson
- WDT109 SMAW Fillet/PAC/CAC Welding TR 5:10 – 5:10 PM Jefferson
- WDT115 GTAW Carbon Pipe Welding MW 4:30 – 4:30 PM Pell City
- WDT119 Gas Metal Arc/Flux Cored Arc Welding MW 7:55- 7:55 PM Jefferson
- WDT166 Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW) MW 7:55 – 7:55 PM Pell City
- WKO110 NCCER Core Curriculum TR 7:55 – 7:55 PM
Click here for a scholarship application.
Tool and Die Option – Discontinued
Jefferson State Community College’s Tool and Die Option is being discontinued effective immediately. Only those students who are already enrolled in the Tool and Die Option prior to spring semester 2015 will be allowed to complete the option. No new students will be admitted to the Tool and Die Option. Current Tool and Die Option students should contact Mr. David Felton, Program Coordinator at (205) 856-8517 or email him at email@example.com or you may contact the Dean’s Office at (205) 856-7701 to request assistance in developing a plan to complete graduation requirements.