Use the menu on the left to navigate through various “help” topics for your research, writing, and other course projects.
- Ask A Librarian offers multiple options for contacting a professional librarian to assist you [email, text, online messaging]
- Online Tutorials: learn to use the library’s research and reference databases via PDF and interactive tutorials
- Resources by subject: find your course or program page and access library resources by subject
- Evaluating your sources: learn to evaluate your sources and where to locate credible sources
- Writing and Citing: learn about the writing process; access style & citation guides and citation generators