Jefferson State Singers
Auditions for the 2013-2014 Jefferson State Singers will be held March 26,28, 29, 30, April 2 and 5 for scholarships to go into effect for the Fall2013 term. Contact Mrs. Kaufhold at (205) 856-7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set a 20-minute audition appointment.
At the audition, be prepared to sing one song that you feel highlights the strengths of your vocal abilities. The student will be led through vocal exercises to determine range, voice part, and pitch-matching ability. Students will also be led through basic ear-training exercises to determine pitch memory and listening skills. For more information, please contact Mrs. Kaufhold.
To be elegible students must:
- be selected by audition to participate with the group.
- enroll as a full-time student at Jefferson State Community College.
- have/maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA.
- remain in good standing with the college.
- meet attendance requirements at rehearsals and performances.
- either read music or take the class (MUS 110) where that skill is taught.
George Layton Building 012