Thank you for choosing Jefferson State Community College Testing Center.
The Testing & Assessment Office provides comprehensive assessment services for educational, professional, and workforce development clients via both pencil paper and computer based testing instruments.
Please note the important information below prior to taking your exam.
- All students must show an official, current, photo ID in order to test.
- All fees must be paid in the Cashiers Office at either the Jefferson or Shelby Campus.
- Cell phones may not be used in the Testing Center.
- Children are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- All personal belongings will be locked in a personal locker while the exams are taking place.
For specific exam information, click the links to your left.