The courses listed below are part of the A.A.S. degree. While completing requirements for A.A.S. degree, a student can earn the short and advanced certificate.
- A minimum of 66 hours is needed to apply for A.A.S. graduation.
- A minimum of 32 hour for advanced certificate
- A minimum of 21 hours for short certificate.
To be awarded the certificates and A.A.S. degree, students should contact Enrollment Services Graduation Office two terms before graduating at 205-856-7793 ([email protected]) or 205-856-7757.
Courses Required STC C001
General Courses (21 hours)
- ENG 101 English Composition I
- MTH 100 Intermediate College Algebra
- CIS 113 Spreadsheet Software Applications (Excel)
- ACT 145 Basic Accounting Procedures
- ACT 246Q Microcomputer Accounting (Quickbooks)
- ACT 249 Payroll Accounting
- BUS 241 Principles of Accounting I
Degree plan subject to change. Please see current schedule and catalog online. Meeting with an advisor is highly recommended.