- Online and On-Campus Registration for currently enrolled and returning students: March 16, 2020 – May 27, 2020
- Online and On-Campus Registration for new students: March 30, 2020 – May 27, 2020
- Senior Adult Registration: (Tuition can be waived only one time per course. Same day payment required)
- Shelby-Hoover Campus – May 19, 2020; 8:00 am – 6:00 pm , Enrollment Services Office – GSB 101
- Jefferson Campus – May 19, 2020; 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Enrollment Services Office – AL 101
- Schedule Adjustment: March 16, 2020 – May 27, 2020
- Last day to register/drop/add: May 27, 2020
- Classes Begin …
- May Mini Term – May 6, 2020
- Regular Session – May 20, 2020
For information about withdrawing from classes after May 20, 2020 and receiving a refund, see the Prorated Refund Schedule.
Note: Financial Aid will pay only for those courses that are required for the degree the student is pursuing.
Dual Enrollment / Accelerated Students
- Dual Enrollment / High School Accelerated Students. Click here for Dual Enrollment and Accelerated High School registration days and times.
New Student Orientation
Students are strongly encouraged to attend New Student Orientation. Students will gain vital knowledge regarding the following services: Library, Campus Police, Student Records, Financial Aid, Graduation, and Student Organizations. Students will also have an opportunity to meet with an academic advisor, ask questions, and gain knowledge regarding their field of interest. Click here for dates and times.