Spring 2021 Registration Information
- Monday, October 19th – Registration opens for students with 45 or more earned hours
- Tuesday, October 20th – Registration opens for students with 30 or more earned hours
- Wednesday, October 21st – Registration opens for students with 15 or more earned hours
- Monday, October 26th – Registration opens for all students
- Spring 2021 Regular Term courses begin on Wednesday, January 6th.
- The Schedule Adjustment (Add/Drop) period for Spring 2021 Regular Term courses will be Wednesday, January 6th to Tuesday, January 12th.
Registering for Courses:
To register for courses in the OneACCS registration system, click OneACCS and follow the instructions below.
- Enter your User ID (student ID number) and PIN (six-digit birth date) to login.
- Select the Student tab at the top of the page.
- Select Registration from the menu.
- Select Look Up Classes.
- Select the correct term (i.e. Spring 2021) and click Submit.
- Select Advanced Search (the most convenient way to search courses by campus).
- Advanced Search allows you to choose your preferred search criteria.
- A suggested option is to select a subject, course number (if known), and desired JSCC campus. Then click on Section Search.
- A list of courses that meet the search criteria will be displayed.
- Note that a course with a C to the left indicates the course is closed (maximum enrollment met).
- Courses with check boxes to the left have available space.
- To register for a course, check the box and click Register.
- Select New Search to look up another course. Repeat as needed.
- To drop a course, click on Add or Drop Classes. Click on the down arrow beside the course and select Web Drop. Be sure to also click on Submit Changes.
View your Student Schedule
- Select the Student tab, click on Registration, and then click on Student Detail Schedule or Concise Student Schedule.
- Double check to be sure you are registered for the correct campus, days, times, and type of class.
Paying Tuition and Fees Online
- Remember, registration is not complete until tuition and fees have been paid. Students with unpaid tuition and fees are subject to being dropped from their courses at any time.
- Select the Student tab, click on Student Account, click on Account Summary, and then click on Credit Card Payment (and follow instructions).
- Click Payment Options for additional information.
Jefferson State Community College is proud to utilize DegreeWorks! This is an accessible, convenient, and organized tool to help you keep track of your academic progress. It is easy to navigate, user-friendly, and available 24/7. For more additional details click DegreeWorks.