We’re excited to assist adult students who are interested in starting or returning to college at Jefferson State! We provide support through individualized success coaching, connection to resources, and scholarship opportunities. Students can pursue any Jefferson State program (credit or non-credit).
You are eligible if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Married, or have been married
- Have dependent children
- Earned a GED
- Over the age of 24
To get started with our support program
- Please fill out the application form: Program Application
- You will need to attend a Success in College Seminar.
- There are in-person and online options.
- Upcoming Dates TBD
- We offer limited scholarship opportunities based on financial need and satisfactory academic progress. For Summer 2024, the scholarship deadline is on or before April 28, 2024. Please contact us regarding dates for Fast Track scholarship options. To be considered you will need to complete all of the scholarship requirements: Scholarship Application
Please contact us with any questions:
or stop by our office on the Jefferson Campus – Fitzgerald Student Center Room 301