Business Management Degree
The courses listed below are part of the A.A.S. degree. While completing requirements for A.A.S. degree, a student can earn the short and advanced certificate.
- A minimum of 62 hours is needed to apply for A.A.S. graduation.
- A minimum of 32 hours for advanced certificate
- A minimum of 20 hours for short certificate.
To be awarded the certificates and A.A.S. degree, students should contact Enrollment Services Graduation Office two terms before graduating at 205-856-7793 ([email protected]) or 205-856-7757.
Courses Required CER C229
- ENG 101 English Composition I
- MTH 100 Intermediate College Algebra
- CIS 146 Microcomputer Applications
- Humanities and Fine Arts Elective (AHUM)
- BFN 100 (Fall Term) Principles of Banking
- BRN 101 (Spring Term) Law and Banking: Principles
- BFN 102 (Spring Term) Law and Banking: Applications
- BFN 280 (Fall Term) Real Estate Finance
- BFN 205 (Summer Term) Money and Banking
- BUS 215 Business Communication
- BUS 242 Principles of Accounting II
- CIS 113 Spreadsheet Software Applications
Degree plan subject to change. Please see current schedule and catalog online.
Meeting with an advisor is highly recommended.