These protocols are established to guide the on-campus instruction and support services and are effective March 7, 2022.
1. Students and employees will continue to comply with social distancing as practicable.
2. Students are encouraged to wear face coverings in all indoor spaces, including classrooms and labs, where social distancing is not possible. Faculty members may require face coverings for their classes provided any such requirement is stated in the syllabus.
3. Students will be required to wash or sanitize their hands prior to any lab experience and following its completion.
4. Employees are encouraged to wear face coverings inside any building when outside of their offices or personal work areas, including classrooms and labs.
5. Masks and hand sanitizer for students are available from the Maintenance Department. Each instructor will ensure that masks and hand sanitizer are available in each classroom/lab.
6. For any person arriving on campus with signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or for any person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 desiring to return to campus, the college will continue to follow applicable guidance.