The courses listed below are part of the A.A.S. degree. While completing requirements for A.A.S. degree, a student can earn the short and advanced certificate.
- A minimum of 63 hours is needed to apply for A.A.S. graduation.
- A minimum of 30 hours for advanced certificate
- A minimum of 21 hours for short certificate.
To be awarded the certificates and A.A.S. degree, students should contact Enrollment Services Graduation Office two terms before graduating at 205-856-7793 ([email protected]) or 205-856-7757.
Courses required for: Business Management Short Term Certificate
- CIS 146 Microcomputer Applications 3
- ETP 265 Entrepreneurial Marketing 3
- ETP 266 Entrepreneurial Finance 3
- ETP 279 Small Business Management 3
- BUS 215 Business Communication 3
Total Credit Hours 15