Accrediting Body – SACS-COC
College History – 50th Anniversary Presentation
- For every dollar spent on Jefferson State, the community receives $18.70 in benefit.
- Jefferson State, along with its students and alumni, added $515.3 Million in income to the college’s service area during the 2017-2018 fiscal year.
- With more than 250 nursing graduates each year, Jefferson State is the leading producer of graduates with associate degrees in nursing in Alabama. more>
- Jefferson State has been recognized three times as one of the top 10 digital community colleges in the country. more>
- Jefferson State was recently honored as one of the best colleges in the nation to work for, according to a new survey by The Chronicle of Higher Education. more>
- 2018-2019 Annual Report