Meetings are a great tool for getting business result s. Many times there is no substitute for combining people’s knowledge and creativity in the same place at the same time. But meeting time is costly, so you want to be sure a meeting helps people to be more productive than if it hadn’t been held.
Session is divided into three units in which participants will learn to:
- Prepare for meetings
- Conduct meetings
- Handle challenging meeting situations.
- Set clear meeting goals that support business needs.
- Help meeting participants prepare and contribute effectively.
- Save time by leading fewer, shorter, and more efficient meetings.
- Save money and resources by making sure meetings get the right results.
- Keep meetings on track, and get them back on track if problems occur.
- Ensure that people understand and support meeting results.