Students are strongly encouraged to attend New Student Orientation. Students will gain vital knowledge regarding the following services: Library, Campus Police, Student Records, Financial Aid, Graduation, and Student Organizations. Students will also have an opportunity to meet with an academic advisor, ask questions, and gain knowledge regarding their field of interest.
- Jefferson Campus: October 29 – 9 a.m.
- St. Clair- Pell City Campus: October 29, 2017 – 2 p.m.
- Chilton – Clanton Campus: October 30, 2017 – 9 a.m.
- Shelby-Hoover Campus: October 30, 2017 – 2 p.m.
Follow The Instructions Below To Register To Attend Spring New Student Orientation.
- Login to myJSCC at the top of this page.
- Select Online Services (SSB) on the right
- Select Personal Information
- Select Answer a Survey
- Select Sign up for Spring Orientation
- Select the Date, Time, and Location
- Select Survey Complete
If you do not have a survey available, please contact Enrollment Services at (205) 856-7704 regarding the status of your application.