Students are strongly encouraged to attend New Student Orientation. Students will gain vital knowledge regarding the following services: Library, Campus Police, Student Records, Financial Aid, Graduation, and Student Organizations. Students will also have an opportunity to meet with an academic advisor, ask questions, and gain knowledge regarding their field of interest.
- Jefferson: Monday, March 30 at 9 a.m.
- St Clair-Pell City: Monday, March 30 at 2 p.m.
- Shelby-Hoover: Tuesday, March 31 at 2 p.m.
- Clanton: Tuesday, March 31 at 9 a.m.
Follow The Instructions Below To Register To Attend SUMMER New Student Orientation.
- Login to My JSCC
- Select Access your online services
- Select Personal Information tab
- Select Answer a Survey
- Select Sign up for Summer Orientation
- Select the Date, Time, and Location
- Select Survey Complete
If you do not have a survey available, please contact Enrollment Services at (205) 856-7704 regarding the status of your application.