Jefferson State uses Blackboard Learn. We do not use Blackboard Ultra.
Note: Some of the following files require Adobe PDF reader.
Click Here to download the App for your Apple, Android, or Windows device.
Blackboard Learn Resources
- Supported Browsers and System Requirements (Do Not Use Internet Explorer)
- Computer Settings (PDF)
- Getting Started (PDF)
- How to Submit an Assignment (PDF)
- Creating a Discussion Board Post
- Replying to Discussion Board Thread
- Work With Text – Blackboard Help
- How to take online tests (PDF)
- Submitting an Assignment
- Taking a Test Online
- Checking Your Grades
- Sending Email From Your Course
- Video tutorials (You Tube)
Who to Contact for Help
- For information concerning myJSCC Login/Password and/or Enrollment Services* contact: [email protected] or call (205) 856-7704, (800) 239-5900 ext. 7704.
- You may also leave a message on our evening voice mail (205) 856-7775. *Questions received during normal business hours will receive a response as soon as possible.
- Technical assistance contact: [email protected] 205-856-6088
- Blackboard Service Interruption Procedures
* IMPORTANT: Schedule adjustments can take up to 24 hours to process in Blackboard. Contact [email protected] and your course instructor if you are registered for a course that does not appear in your Blackboard course list within 24 of the adjustment.