Computer Information Systems Technology Degree
The courses listed below are part of the A.A.S. degree. While completing requirements for A.A.S. degree, a student can earn the short and advanced certificate.
- A minimum of 63 hours is needed to apply for A.A.S. graduation.
- A minimum of 30 hour for advanced certificate
- A minimum of 18 hours for short certificate.
To be awarded the certificates and A.A.S. degree, students should contact Enrollment Services Graduation Office two terms before graduating at 205-856-7793 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 205-856-7757.
Courses Required CER C213
- ENG 101 English Composition I
- MTH 100 Intermediate College Algebra
- CIS 146 Microcomputer Applications
- Humanities and Fine Arts Elective (AHUM)
- CIS 150 Introduction to Computer Logic and Programming
- CIS 207 Introduction to Web Development
- CIS 208 Intermediate Web Development
- CIS 250 E-Commerce
- CIS 263 Computer Maintenance
- CIS 270 CISCO I