Computer Information Systems Technology Degree
The courses listed below are part of the A.A.S. degree. While completing requirements
for A.A.S. degree, a student can earn the short and advanced certificate.
- A minimum of 63 hours is needed to apply for A.A.S. graduation.
- A minimum of 30 hours for advanced certificate
- A minimum of 18 hours for short certificate.
To be awarded the certificates and A.A.S. degree, students should contact Enrollment Services Graduation Office two terms before graduating at 205-856-7793 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 205-856-7757.
Courses Required STC CER C213
- CIS 150 Introduction to Computer Logic and Programming
- CIS 263 Computer Maintenance
- CIS 270 Cisco CCNA I
- CIS 207 Introduction to Web Development
- CIS 208 Intermediate Web Development
- CIS 209 Advanced Web Development