The opportunities in the apartment industry are many! Individuals who pursue this field might find positions as multi-family property leasing consultants, property assistant managers, and with experience – certified property managers. An annual salary for leasing professionals can range from
$25,000 and up (depending on the size and location of the community and bonus pay structure).
- Career Programs require a high school diploma or GED.
- Students will NOT RECEIVE a Certificate of Completion without a copy of their high school diploma/GED/College Transcript on file in the Center for Workforce Education.
Earn your National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) designation and enhance your leasing skills. The National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) developed the NALP program to help those new to the industry get started and to assist apartment industry professionals in advancing their apartment leasing career.
- Leasing Presentation
- Ability to Overcome Objections
- Closing Ratio
- Resident Retention
Training Topics and Modules Include:
- Bringing in New Residents: Be Prepared
- Marketing & Maintaining Your Community
- Why Your Competition Matters
- Relevant Laws & How to Apply Them
- The Sales Process & Building Relationships
- Effectively Meeting the Needs of Current Residents
- The Market Survey
- ** 5-week comprehensive course
- ** Program utilizes traditional classroom and video instruction.
- Registration – $349
- Textbook & Certification Exam – approx $150