We are excited to announce the kick-off For the 2021-2022 Culinary Explorers, Kick-off will be September 14, 2021, we will start at 4:30 PM in HSB 101, 4600 Valleydale Road (Shelby Campus) Opening Night to include Information/Registration, Culinary Lab tour, Program Review, and opportunity to ask questions, We look forward to seeing you then!
Seniors interested in a Jefferson State Culinary Explorer scholarship MUST email the following 3 documents to Chef Missie at [email protected] by March 1, 2022.
Complete Applications Include:
- Complete and save this PDF application – Scholarship Application
- Obtain a Letter of Recommendation from school counselor or teacher, etc.
- Type a Two Page Essay on why you want to attend Jefferson State and your future academic and career goals.
The scholarship is awarded based on eligibility and overall points for the year.
*Failure to turn this in by deadline will void your eligibility for the Culinary Explorer Scholarship.
* This scholarship is intended for the CHI program and is worth up to $12,000 and will cover tuition and fees only (books or supplies not included).
Joseph Mitchell, PhD, CEPC, CCE, CEC, CHE, CCS
Director Culinary & Hospitality Institute
Shelby Campus – HSB 122
(205) 983-5212 [email protected]
Follow us on the Culinary Explorers Facebook Page