The Center for Workforce Education at Jefferson State Community College delivers fast-track skills training designed to quickly train individuals for immediate employment. Our full portfolio of non-credit training covers healthcare, IT, manufacturing, craft training, and business sectors and is ever evolving to accommodate the needs of employers in the state of Alabama.
Before registering, please be sure to review our Policies & Procedures pages regarding refunds and transfers.
Follow us on social media!
• Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365
• Introduction to Microsoft Word 2019/Office 365
• Microsoft Office 2019/365 Value Suite
• QuickBooks Online Series
• Classes delivered at your work site.
• Administrative Medical Assistant Prep
• Certified Nursing Assistant Prep
• Clinical Medical Assistant Prep
• Dental Assistant
• Medical Assistant for Vision/Ophthalmic
• Medical Billing and Coding Certification Prep
• Medication Aide
• Patient Care Technician
• Pharmacy Technician Certification Prep
• Phlebotomy Certification Prep
• Sterile Processing
• Field Engineer
• Heavy Equipment Operator
• OSHA 10 Training
• COBOL Programming
• CompTIA A+ Certification Prep
• Cyber Security
• Data Analytics: Power BI
• Full Stack Web Development with PHP
• IT Help Desk Support Specialist
• Certified Production Technician
• Certified Production Technician – SAFETY
• Certified Logistics Technician