The Alabama Community College System (ACCS) Instructional Officers’ Association (IOA) is looking for a new logo and needs your help. We are seeking current ACCS students who can design a creative, innovative, and professional logo.
IOA members are directors, deans, and vice-presidents of instructional areas, such as general academic, health science, and career technical programs. The purpose of the organization is to create, through collaboration, excellent learning environments for students in Alabama community colleges. The logo should be recognizable and help promote the organization’s mission, “to promote the development and advancement of the total educational program in the Alabama Community College System.” Please read below for more details regarding logo design, contest rules, and submission requirements.
How to Enter the Contest
The contest begins on December 3, 2019. Submissions will be accepted through February 7, 2020. Entries will be judged by past presidents of the association. Winners will be announced via our website and by direct contact to the winner’s email. In order for your entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges, all entries must be:
1. Submitted to Brad Fricks at email@example.com.
2. Submitted with your name and email address.
3. Submitted in black/white and color.
4. Submitted as a high resolution vector logo PDF file.
• Professional: This logo may be featured on our website, social media platforms, and other mediums (stationary, pamphlets, t-shirts etc.). As a result, while we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible.
• Theme: Logo must promote the mission of the association.
• Color: There are no limitations, and any colors may be used. However, the logo must look good in color (if any) or black and white.
• Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published.
• Reproduction: Logos must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
Contestants agree that the association may publish their logo and name. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to the association. Additionally, the association may alter, modify, or revise the logo as it sees necessary. The association reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
Contest winner will receive $100 Visa Gift Card (and bragging rights!).