Career Guidance Sites
- Automotive Mechanic, City of Hoover
- ComputerTime4Me – We have been serving preschools in the Birmingham area for going on 20 years. We teach computer education to preschoolers aged 3-5 years. Seeking seasonal part time employee who has experience with small children and doesn’t want a full time job. Mondays 9:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m., at North Shelby Baptist Church. Curriculum and lesson plans are already set for each week. Follow Shelby County School System Calendar. Contact: Leslie Schilleci email@example.com 205-907-1979 for more information. www.computertime4me.com.
- US Government Intelligence Community STEM Jobs
- Hayes Shoes – Primary responsibility is helping customers with the purchase of shoes. Hourly pay plus commission. 5970 Chalkville Road, Birmingham, AL 35235, 205-661-6017
- Route Sales Support
- Facility Sales Specialist
- Mountain Brook Baptist Church Early Childhood Development Center – Mountain Brook Baptist Church early Childhood Development Center is currently seeking part time employees to work mostly afternoon hours. Shifts can vary either 2:00-6:00 or 3:00- 6:00. Of course, we can always use staff more hours in a subbing position on an as needed basis if they have more availability. Staff must be at least 19 years old and love working with children. Of course, we would love to hire education majors, but that is not a requirement for our part time workers. Please have any applicants send me a resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone at (205) 803-3490.
- The UPS Store Caldwell Mill – Part Time Print Production Associate
- Hoover Branch YMCA (After School Academy Counselors)
- Fellowship House – Program Assistant Position
- Boiler and Combustion Specialist Level 1
- Innovative Combustion – Intern/Co-Op – Send resume to Nancy Ledbetter email@example.com, or apply at www.innovativecombustion.com (About Us – Career Opportunities)