Jefferson State Community College’s Adult Education program and the Center for Workforce Education have partnered to provide Fast Track career classes to Adult Education students. The Fast Track career classes lead to the skills necessary to obtain employment. These classes can be completed in a few weeks or a few months.
Career Pathways allows qualifying students to benefit from activities related to workplace readiness, academic and career counseling, and academic preparation while enrolling in selected Non-Credit Fast Track programs.
Tuition assistance may be available for Adult Education students to assist with registration, books, supplies and other fees required by these programs.
Click on the Fast Track Career class below for more details.
- Administrative Medical Assistant for Physician’s Office
- Certified Nursing Assistant Prep
- Certified Production Technician
- Clinical Medical Assistant Prep
- Computer Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant for Vision/Ophthalmic
- Microsoft Office 2016 Specialist Certification Prep
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Prep
- Phlebotomy Certification
Career Pathway representatives are available to help!