Academic advisors are ready to guide you!
Academic advising at Jefferson State Community College is designed to help students succeed and assist them in making the most of their college experience. We will assist you as you plan your educational future. This includes:
- Short and long term academic planning
- Interpretation of test scores and transcript evaluation from other colleges
- Providing information about transfer requirements
- Selecting the right courses for your major
- Information on registration procedures and class scheduling
- Answering questions about college policies
- Assisting with academic concerns and special needs
- Listening carefully to your questions and concerns.
Below is a complete listing of advisors and their locations.