Veterans, reservists, and/or dependents of Veterans must contact the JSCC Veterans Affairs Coordinator to establish VA Educational Benefits.
The following forms must be submitted to the certification process to begin. It is the educational benefit recipients’ responsibility to assemble all required materials needed to complete the certification process to the JSCC Veteran Affairs office.
- Statement of Understanding
- Request for Certification of Educational Benefits – this form must be submitted once the student has registered EACH semester
- 85/15 Confirmation of Compliance form – This form must be submitted by all new JSCC VA students.
- VA form 1990 : This form is used for students applying for the following Federal Education Benefits; Chapter 33( Post 9/11), Chapter 30, Chapter 32, Chapter 1606 & 1607
- VA form 22-1995 : this form is used for students that wish to change their major or are transferring to Jefferson State under the following Chapters : 33( Post 9/11), 30, 32, 1606 & 1607
- VA for 22-5490: This form is to be utilized for any Veteran dependents applying for benefits for the first time.
- VA form 22-5495: this form is used for any Veteran dependents’ that wish to change their major or are transferring to Jefferson State from another educational institution.