The opportunities for Microsoft Office Specialists are endless: executive secretary; administrative assistant; unit clerk; front office receptionist; office administrator – just to name just a few. This program will prepare you to be a valuable asset to any organization!
Set yourself apart from the rest when you train as a Microsoft Office Specialist! This program combines traditional classroom instruction and hands-on computer training to lay a solid foundation for students to sit for and pass the Microsoft Office Specialist Examination.
Time is spent in the traditional classroom setting with a minimum of nine weeks spent primarily on computer training skills.
All students will have the option of sitting for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification for Word or Excel. Practice tests are included in the curriculum as a part of the training program and for certification exam preparation. The cost of the certification exam is not included in the cost of the training program.
Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Preparation Includes:
- Traditional classroom instruction and Hands-on computer instruction
- Microsoft Word- Beginning, Intermediate, Advanced
- Microsoft Excel – Beginning, Intermediate, Advanced
- 10-week comprehensive course
- Program utilizes traditional classroom instruction and hands-on software training in computer lab.
- Office Manager with Microsoft Specialist – $899
- MOS Certification – Practice Tests $75
- Textbook – approximately $120
- ** Certification Exam fees not included. **
Workforce Investment Act (WIA) scholarships may be available for qualified and eligible students. Please call for details.