Calling all Jeff State Student Graphic Designers and Artists!!! Please help us with a great t-shirt design and we’ll help you with a scholarship! Check out this link to learn more about the Judy Merritt 5K & Eggstravaganza and submit your design(s) for this year’s shirt below.
Please complete the form below attaching your T Shirt design image to enter the contest. The winner will be awarded a one semester scholarship. Contest entries must be submitted by March 1st. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Who May Enter
- Any currently enrolled JSCC student.
How to Enter
- All entries must follow specifications (see Design Specifications below).
- Deadline to submit entries is midnight, March 1, 2020.
- Artwork must be submitted electronically, and you may submit up to three pieces.
- Artwork should promote Jefferson State’s 6th Annual Judy Merritt Memorial 5K & Eggstravaganza event.
- Submit front of shirt art (graphic) only. Text is optional in your concept or design.
- Artwork can be multicolored but three or less colors are generally preferred.
- Accepted formats for digital entries: PDF, JPEG, PNG (300dpi resolution requirement).
- Artwork that does not meet specifications will not be considered.
JSCC will retain all reproduction rights to submitted artwork with credit given to the artist. Entries must be original concept and constitute an original work and must not infringe on the protected rights of other artists or violate any applicable copyright laws.
The winner will be selected by a panel of judges. Art will be judged on the artwork’s creativity, artistic merit and themes related to JSCC’s 5K event. The winner will be notified by email or phone.
The winner will receive a one semester tuition and fee waiver for use at JSCC only. This scholarship is not transferable to another person or institution and may not be used for books or redeemed for cash.