Note: Please click Fall Registration Details to learn how to register for courses.
Fall 2019 Registration Dates
- Fall 2019 courses will begin on Friday, August 16th, 2019.
- Online and on-campus registration will take place between July 8th and August 22nd, 2019.
- Registration will open on following schedule:
- Monday, July 8th– Registration opens for students with 45+ earned hours
- Tuesday, July 9th– Registration opens for students with 30+ earned hours
- Wednesday, July 10th– Registration opens for students with 15+ earned hours
- Thursday, July 11th– Registration opens for students with 1+ earned hour(s)
- Monday, July 15th– Registration opens for new JSCC students
- Schedule Adjustment Period (Add/Drop): August 16th–22nd, 2019
- Last day to register/drop/add: August 22nd, 2019
Important Notes about Payment for Classes
- Students are expected to pay all tuition and fees at the time of registration. Students can expect to be dropped at any time from all classes due to non-payment of tuition and fees.
- Financial Aid will pay only for those courses that are required for the degree the student is pursuing.
- For information about withdrawing from classes after August 16th, 2019 and receiving a refund, see the Prorated Refund Schedule.
Enrollment Services Hours of Operation
- May 27th–August 9th, 2019 (Summer Hours): Monday-Thursday from 8:00am-5:30pm and Friday from 8:00am-12:00pm
- Beginning August 12th (Fall/Spring Hours): Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm
- August 12th-15th and 19th-22nd (Extended Hours for Registration): 8:00am-6:00pm
- Extended hours will be available during these dates at the Shelby-Hoover Campus in the General Studies Building (GSB 101) and the Jefferson Campus in the Allen Library Building (AL 100).
Senior Adult Registration
Tuition can be waived only one time per course. Same day payment required.
Dual Enrollment / Accelerated Students
Click here for Dual Enrollment and Accelerated High School registration days and times.
New Student Orientation
Students are strongly encouraged to attend New Student Orientation. Students will gain vital knowledge regarding the following services: Library, Campus Police, Student Records, Financial Aid, Graduation, and Student Organizations. Students will also have an opportunity to meet with an academic advisor, ask questions, and gain knowledge regarding their field of interest. Click here for dates and times.