Note: Please click Spring Registration Details to learn how to register for courses.
Spring 2020 Registration Dates
- Spring 2020 courses will begin on Friday, January 3rd, 2020.
- Online and on-campus registration will take place between October 28th, 2019, and January 9th, 2020.
- Registration will open on following schedule:
- Monday, October 28th– Priority Registration opens for all continuing JSCC students
- Monday, November 4th– Registration opens for new JSCC students
- Schedule Adjustment Period (Add/Drop): January 3rd–9th, 2020
- Last day to register/drop/add: January 9th, 2020
Important Notes about Payment for Classes
- Students are expected to pay all tuition and fees at the time of registration. Students can expect to be dropped at any time from all classes due to non-payment of tuition and fees.
- Financial Aid will pay only for those courses that are required for the degree the student is pursuing.
- For information about withdrawing from classes after August 16th, 2019 and receiving a refund, see the Prorated Refund Schedule.
Enrollment Services Hours of Operation
- May 27th–August 9th, 2019 (Summer Hours): Monday-Thursday from 8:00am-5:30pm and Friday from 8:00am-12:00pm
- Beginning August 12th (Fall/Spring Hours): Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm
- August 12th-15th and 19th-22nd (Extended Hours for Fall Registration): 8:00am-6:00pm
- Extended hours will be available during these dates at the Shelby-Hoover Campus in the General Studies Building (GSB 101) and the Jefferson Campus in the Allen Library Building (AL 100).
Senior Adult Registration
Tuition can be waived only one time per course. Same day payment required.
Dual Enrollment / Accelerated Students
Click here for Dual Enrollment and Accelerated High School registration days and times.
New Student Orientation
Students are strongly encouraged to attend New Student Orientation. Students will gain vital knowledge regarding the following services: Library, Campus Police, Student Records, Financial Aid, Graduation, and Student Organizations. Students will also have an opportunity to meet with an academic advisor, ask questions, and gain knowledge regarding their field of interest. Click here for dates and times.