Jefferson State’s men’s and women’s cross country teams will begin competing fall of 2019. Each team will provide 10 student-athlete scholarships to cover tuition and fees.
“We are excited to add to our athletic teams and, most importantly, create more opportunities for students,” said Jefferson State’s Vice President for Student Affairs Dr. Mike Hobbs. “This addition will provide needed scholarships that, in some cases, can be the difference between attending or not attending college.”
More details will be provided in the coming weeks. For more information, contact Philip Guinn at [email protected].
- Struts – August 30, 2019, Oxford, Alabama, 6:00 p.m. Women/6:45 p.m. Men
- Falcon Classic – September 7, 2019, Montevallo, Alabama 7:30 a.m. Men/8:30 a.m. Women
- Huntingdon College Invitational – September 20, 2019 5:00 p.m.
- UAH Charger Invitational – September 28, 2019 Huntsville, Alabama 9:00 a.m. Men/9:30 a.m. Women
- Foothills Invitational – October 5, 2019 Oxford, Alabama 8:00 a.m. Men/9:00 a.m. Women
- Blazer Classic – October1 8, 2019 Montevallo, Alabama TBA
- ACCC Region 22 Tournament – October 25, 2019 TBA
Meet the 2019 Team
Men’s & Women’s Cross Country Coach
Freeport, Illinois Freshman, Major: Sonography