Jefferson State Community College, partnering with the Alabama Humanities Foundation, is pleased to announce the arrival of Making Alabama – A Bicentennial Traveling Exhibit.
Both inspiring and educational, the exhibit will debut with a Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting on Sunday, November 4 at 2:00 p.m. in the Clanton Conference and Performing Arts Center.
The Bicentennial exhibit features:
- Eight periods of history that defined Alabama as a state – decisions and turning points that shaped the state – all in an impressive display to retrace our state’s footsteps featuring people, places and cultures that are still Making Alabama.
- Interactive displays to engage audiences.
- Local exhibits and events created by host communities to showcase their own roles in Alabama history and culture, present and future.
Dates & Hours of Operation: November 4 – 28, 2018
- Monday’s – Thursday’s: 8:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
- Friday’s: 8:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
- Thanksgiving week: M-W: 8:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. CLOSED Th-Sun (November 22-25)
For further inquiries about JSCC’s November hosting, please contact:
[email protected] .