The courses listed below are part of the A.A.S. degree. While completing requirements for A.A.S. degree, a student can earn the short and advanced certificate.
- A minimum of 63 hours is needed to apply for A.A.S. graduation.
- A minimum of 30 hours for advanced certificate
- A minimum of 21 hours for short certificate.
To be awarded the certificates and A.A.S. degree, students should contact Enrollment Services Graduation Office two terms before graduating at 205-856-7793 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 205-856-7757.
Courses Required CER C043
- ENG 101 English Composition I
- MTH 100 Intermediate College Algebra
or MTH 116 or higher-level math course
- Humanities and Fine Arts Elective (AHUM)
- CIS 146 Microcomputer Applications
- MST 111 Elements of Supervision
- MST 201 Human Resource Management
- ACT 145 Basic Accounting Procedures or BUS 241 Principles of Accounting I
- BUS 146 Personal Finance
- MST 215 Small Business Management
- BUS, ACT, CIS, MST or OAD Elective
Degree plan subject to change. Please see current schedule and catalog online. Meeting with an advisor is highly recommended.