March 4, 2021
The following information supersedes all previous communications and applies to all campuses.
- Jefferson State will continue to offer online instruction for many of our courses. Students should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues accessing their online coursework.
- We encourage you to use available online resources from the Jefferson State home page. Questions on using these resources should be directed to email@example.com.
- Students needing admissions or advising assistance should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students needing assistance with financial aid should contact email@example.com.
- Any student requiring ADA services should contact the ADA Accommodations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t have a computer at home. How can I take online classes?
Jefferson State is offering loaner laptops should a student not have one available. Students should email email@example.com for information concerning laptop loans.
I don’t have internet at home. How can I take online classes?
Jefferson State is offering loaner hotspots should a student not have internet access. Students should email firstname.lastname@example.org for information concerning hotspot loans.
Who do I contact if I am having trouble logging in?
Email email@example.com for assistance.
Who do I contact if I am having issues with the online course content?
Email your instructor for assistance.
I’m worried about failing/doing poorly if classes are online. Who do I contact?
Stay in contact with your instructor for support or reach out to the tutoring department.
I need a tutor for help with a paper or assignment. Who can I contact?
Jefferson State’s Virtual Writing Center is available to students through the JSCC Library homepage at https://library.jeffersonstate.edu/WritingCenter. Students can chat online with tutors, upload papers/assignment for review and more.
How can I meet with an advisor?
You can chat online with an advisor during certain hours or submit your questions to an advisor. Go to www.jeffersonstate.edu/advising.