Register Now for Career & Technical Education Scholarships In the Form Below!
- The Career and Technical Education (CTE) Scholarships are available to eligible students who attend a high school that is within Jefferson State’s service area and has a Dual Enrollment agreement with Jefferson State.
- CTE funds are only available to dual enrollment students.
- To apply, complete the application here.
The Alabama Community College System (ACCS) submits a funding list on a yearly basis based on the workforce needs of our service area. Programs approved for funding are subject to change at any time.
High school students must meet the following criteria to be admitted into program.
10th, 11th, 12th grade
minimum unweighted GPA of a 2.5
- Workforce Development Scholarship students may pair their career courses with academic courses.
- For the fiscal year 2021-22, academic courses are restricted to the English, Math, or Science courses required for the AAS/Advanced Certificate/Short Certificate in the student’s selected program to qualify for grant coverage.
- Academic courses must be paired with a career course in the same semester to have the tuition covered. The Scholarship will only cover two courses per term. If a student requests to take more than two courses per term, they must pay for it independently, and it must be approved by their High School counselor.
Submit Your Information To Be Contacted!
Available Classes for 2020-2021
– Educarer Option
– Administrator Option
– Afterschool Option
– Child Development Basic Certificate
– App Development
– Computer Programming Option
– Networking Option
– Web Technologies Option
– EMT Basic Certificate (Seniors Only)
– Biomedical Equipment Technology Option
– Automotive/Automated Manufacturing Option
– Electronics Option
– Computer Aided Drafting/Design Option
– Manufacturing Systems Technology Option
– Welding Option
– Medical Support Specialist Option
– Legal Support Specialist Option
– Accounting Support Specialist Option
– Administrative Office Applications Specialist Option
For Additional Information
Contact your high school counselor or email [email protected]