The largest part of any team leader’s communication is with team members. Mostly, this communication is face-to-face, and often one-on- one. Group meetings, written mess ages, and telephone conversations also come into play. This workshop focuses on the common oral communication interactions between a team leader and team member(s).
- See that communication is a two-way process.
- Construct clear, concise messages in the interest of the listener.
- Manage nonverbal behaviors to reinforce the intent of messages. Listen actively to improve communication.
- Create a climate of open communication, which increases team members’ motivation and commitment.
- Create a Climate of Open Communication
- Design Clear, Concise Messages
- Manage Nonverbal Behaviors Effectively
- Listen to Communicate