Students may use the Electronic Refund option to set up a direct deposit of any excess funds. Students may sign up for eRefund following the below instructions:
How to sign up for eRefund:
- Navigate to “OneACCS Online Services” page found here: https://www.jeffersonstate.edu/oneaccs/
- Find the link for OneACCS Online Payments on this page and follow the link to make an online payment.
- You will use your student e-mail and your current password that you should have already setup when you received your acceptance letter.
- If you are having trouble logging in, you may use the “Help and first-time users, click here” link provided on the login page, OR you may open a ticket with [email protected] to receive assistance with your student account.
- Log in using your Jefferson State (myJSCC) username (email) and password
- The TouchNet portal will open. Click Electronic Refunds on the toolbar to set up or edit the account you want to use for direct deposit.
- To add a new bank account, click “Set up a new account” and fill in the information.
You must agree to the terms of the Refund account.
- Click ‘Continue.’
- You may use an existing bank account that you have saved by clicking “Select Account”.
- Direct Deposit is set up successfully when you see the account name under ‘Current Refund Method.’
- This is also the screen you would make any update or remove the refund account.