Feeling a little confused?
Don’t know where to start in getting your GED?
Let us help you find your way.
WEDNESDAYS 12:30 PM
We can help you with the questions you have about getting your GED. Pick up the phone and give us a call to hold your space at our next meeting.
Speak to or leave a message for Mrs. Jett:
(205) 856-8026 Or (205) 856-7945
Jefferson Campus — LWH 104
GED TEST Information:
Learn where and how to get started on this journey.
* Requirements for testing
* Assistance setting up your MyGED account
* Information on the official practice test (GED Ready)
* Information on the official GED test
* Assistance with test scheduling
* …and so much more!
You can also learn how our Adult Ed/GED department can help you through the process, with information on our FREE GED classes, individualized study plans, how to get assistance with testing costs, and much more.