Entry Deadline: December 15, 2020
- Students must be in school (public, private or home school) in the United States.
- Students must address the topic of “Voting Rights Issues in America”.
- All entries must be in English and be the original work of the student.
- Open to students in grades 5-8.
- You can write on any appropriate subject related to the topic after watching the two plays.
- Poems cannot be over 30 lines of text (blank lines between stanzas are not counted).
- Poems will be judged anonymously by a panel of experts. The decision of the judges is final.
- Prizes are awarded to the following: 1st place ($100 Walmart Gift Card), 2nd place ($75 Walmart Gift Card), and 3rd place ($50 Walmart Gift card).
- Jefferson State reserves the right to advertise the results of this content including the use of the student’s poem, name, and picture.