You could join Honda’s Career Fast-Track Program and earn while you learn!
Check with your counselor to verify you meet the criteria to apply to the program. Your counselor can help you enroll in the program, complete an application and adjust your schedules (if necessary). Counselors will submit completed applications to Elwood Staffing.
If selected, Elwood Staffing will contact and coordinate with you and your counselor to complete the required onboarding process. Once on board, you will work on a temporary assignment at Honda Manufacturing of Alabama to complete the work study program.
The Work Study Program Provides:
- Day shift 6 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. or Night shift 4 p.m.- 12:30 a.m.
- Work Fridays and Mondays and occasional Saturdays
- Maximum 30 hours per week
- No shift rotation
- Pay currently ranges from $15.40 – $16.00 per hour
Minimum Criteria – (see your counselor for additional information)
- Full-time in a qualified two-year discipline
- One semester completed
- 2.5 GPA or better
- Commitment to work three consecutive semesters